This is how we size our angelfish, measured from mouth to the base of caudal (tail).
- Dime body (11/16)
- Nickel body (27/32")
- Quarter body (15/16")
- Half Dollar body (1 3/16"
- Silver Dollar body (1.5")
- Medium body (1.75")
- Large (sub-adult) (up to 2.5")
- NOTE: The sex cannot be determined on any above sizes
- X-Large (Mature Adult) (2.75" - 3")
- Jumbo (usually over 12 months old) (3.25" and over)
Please keep in mind that each group of fish we are selling are not identical in size. It's a range, and we are listing what the approximate average is. A few examples are below.