Cryptocurrency Payment Page
Crypto we accept: Bitcoin, Ethereum,
- Add the items you want to the shopping cart and view the cart (checkout). In the box labelled 'Special instructions for seller', make a note that you will pay using crypto. When we see this note, we will know that you are not sending a money order.
- On the next page, fill out your shipping address if it's not already entered.
- Click 'Continue to shipping' page and choose the shipping method.
- Click 'Continue to payment' and select Postal Money Order. DO NOT pay with paypal or a card. You will lose the discount if you do.
- Click 'Complete order'
- Double check that the shipping address is correct.
After we receive the order, we will figure the discount and then email an invoice with a crypto payment link. If we do not get payment within 24 hrs any fish orders will be cancelled. We will wait longer for drygoods, but not forever. If something sells out while waiting, we will have to refund the amount for that item. If you don't see the payment email, you either gave us the wrong email address or it went into a spam or trash folder. Look for our email there.
If you don't want to wait for the invoice, and you can properly figure the 10% discount on products (not shipping, tax or gift cards), you can pay through the link below.
The only international order (except Canada) we will accept is one paid for with cryptocurrency. There will be NO discount on these if you decide to place one.
Shipping is very expensive for Int'l shipments. If you are not willing to pay these prices, then please don't ask for the quote. The USPS website (linked below) can give you an idea of the charges from the U.S. to your country. When estimating weight be sure to add packaging weight. If the calculator shows a price your willing to pay please do not ask for a quote (the calculator may not be correct if you didn't estimate the weight right),
The shopping cart will not figure the shipping on these, so add what you want to the cart and then email us a screenshot of the cart and a note with your complete correct address. Be careful making sure the info is correct, because we will not guarantee Int'l shipments in any way. They are risky for both us and you.
After we get your email, we will quote the shipping and give you a payment link. Make sure to look in your spam folder if you do not see the link within a day.