Angels Plus Fish Guarantee
What We Will Do
You can expect us to do our best to get the fish to you in good shape.
We will assure you of the following:
- That we will notify you before shipping your fish.
- Live delivery will be Guaranteed, even if the fish are late, unless we notify you otherwise, in advance of shipping.
Any late-delivery refunds from the carrier are kept by us, unless you agree before shipping,
to accept full responsibility for any DOA fish.
- A Guarantee that the fish we send will not have deformities and will represent the strain you ordered.
- Our Guarantee that we will ship pathogen-free fish from our disease-free hatchery.
What We Expect From You
Getting fish in good shape and keeping them that way is a 2-way street. You must also
do your part. Here is what we expect from you:
- To be there when the fish arrive, even if the carrier is late. If you
choose to not start the acclimation as soon as they arrive, we will not
- To notify us immediately by phone or email if there is any problem or concern with the fish. We actually give you 2 hours after delivery, but
ask that you do it right away. Leave a message if you can't get ahold of us.
Do not ask for a replacement fish or refund if you do not do this.
- That you will acclimate the fish according to our instructions, which are both online and in the box with the fish.
- If the fish dies, you will save the fish and email us a clear photo of
the dead fish with it's tail cut off. As an alternative you may dry the
fish out (salt it for a few days) and then mail it back to us. Do not
dispose of any dead fish until we verify that the photo is clear or we
receive the dead fish in the mail. There will be no refunds without clear
evidence of a dead fish - no exceptions.
What We do NOT Guarantee
- That you will have the knowledge or experience to properly care for them. This means that they can get sick or die under your care.
- Their adult size, shape, fins or color. Stress or poor conditions can
affect any of these areas greatly.
- That they will breed under your care, or that you will keep them alive.
In other words, we don't guarantee results. We will send beautiful, healthy fish, but it is up to you to keep them that way. Not everyone