This is an anti-nematodic(dewormer) effective in the treatment of both larval and adult forms of nematodes, such as Camallanus and Capillaria. It does not kill the eggs of the parasite. Also effective for some gill nematodes. It paralyzes the parasite which is then passed through the digestive system. Daily vacuuming of the tank bottom after each day of the treatment is recommended. It will not affect plants or invertebrates. It does not harm nitrifying bacteria. Dose at 1/4 tsp per 100 gallons. After 48 hours, do a 50% water change and repeat treatment in 7 days. To treat smaller tanks, add the 1/4 tsp to a given amount of water and then give 1/10 of the solution for each 10 gallons of tank water.For ornamental fish use only.