Guppies For Sale
The column below will have links to the guppy varieties that are in stock. You can
also use the above "GO TO" links in the left hand column to browse photos and
descriptions of guppy strains that we are working with and will likely have available at some time.
In general, we like to breed to the IFGA Show Standard. We have a few varieties that the IFGA does not judge in their shows, but that makes
them no less beautiful. We strive to produce guppies that are large and very prolific. We encourage everyone who has the time, to participate in IFGA shows. It can be a lot of fun and the IFGA members are great people. We seldom have
time to show our fish in IFGA shows, but we still put in the effort to produce the best fish possible. On the plus side, this means we don't mind selling our
top stock, since we actually like it if someone does well in a show with it.
In Stock Guppies Below
Click on the name to go straight to it's page
- Half Black Yellow Guppy: Dave has been personally working with this strain for decades. The line is really good.
- Half Black Pastel Guppy: A nice show line that get quite large.
- Moscow Green Guppy: If you like the darker body greens, then these are very nice. Another very large strain.
- Full Red: We originally got these from overseas, but have had them so long and have made so many crosses, that
hard to give it a line-name. The females from our current line are the best we've ever seen and also the most prolific.
Many have drops in the 200 fry range.
- Red Lace Snakeskin Guppy: In our eyes, one of the more beautiful strains of guppies out there. They are
not really a beginners fish. They need careful selection to keep them going with good form and color.
- Purple Delta Guppy: Very wide delta caudals on this nice line.
- Ginga Sulphureus Guppy: We have a couple strains that are different from your traditional Delta Tail. This
is one. They are very colorful and highly active.
- Grey Vienna Lower Swordtail Guppy: We originally got these solely to make a cross into our Yellows. However, we really
like them and will keep them going on their own.